Joynus is recruitment and staffing agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA operating in 6 states, specialized in Manufacturing, Healthcare and IT roles. We have recently opened an office in Seoul, Korea to support U.S. operation. Seoul branch recruits candidates from Korea and relocate them to U.S. for permanent positions.
The Senior Recruiter will lead recruiting employment marketing initiatives, branding campaigns, internal referral programs, and develop employee engagement metrics and retention.
The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills as well as effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Counsel the candidate on benefits, salary, and environment.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutes and regulations related to the Company's recruiting efforts.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization, or future talent needs by developing talent pool or social engagements.
- Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Manage and guide development of employment resources.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Provide superior customer service to candidates and internal & external customers throughout the recruitment process; ensure all verbal and written communications are accurate, clear, concise and professional.
- Identify real and potential recruitment & employment-related concerns
- Track and use key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding candidate sourcing, recruitment decisions and the quality of hires
- Analyze and provide reports to Operations teams with summary of recruiting efforts
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience or related
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office required (Word, Excel)
- Experience with automated applicant tracking systems
- Experience leveraging technology and social media platforms
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- 3,651,000 – 4,070,000 (KRW)
- Performance Incentive
- U.S. Employment sponsorship and opportunity to obtain U.S. residency
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday and Annual Bonus
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in South Korea.