A general assistant provides administrative support to departments and managers. This position’s primary focus is in the areas of maintaining equipment, user and desktop support. The duties of this position include answering the phone and transferring phone calls to appropriate staff. The general assistant is also responsible for coordinating with other departments.
- Provide helpdesk support and troubleshoot issues to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Respond quickly and effectively to any request received from internal employees.
- Maintain company equipment and order request if any devices require replacement, upgrade, and repair.
- Ensure each workstation has proper devices set up and working properly.
- Install, test, and configure new equipment and software.
- Remote support for branch employees.
- Take phone calls and transfer to appropriate staff.
- Monitor and provide monthly reports.
- Maintain/update company websites.
- Report any issues to the manager or designee.
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- 1-2 years in IT
- G-Suite, Hubspot, BullhornEssential skills for Excel ( Vlookup, simple formulas, filter, sort, pivot, etc.)