Administrative assistant duties and responsibilities include administrative support to departments and managers. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
• Provide helpdesk support and troubleshoot.
• Respond quickly and effectively to any request received from internal employees.
• Maintain company equipment and order request if any devices require replacement, upgrade, and repair.
• Ensure each workstation has proper devices set up and working properly.
• Install, test, and configure new equipment and software.
• Remote support for branch employees.
• Take phone calls and transfer to appropriate staff.
• Monitor and provide monthly reports.
• Report any issues to the manager or designee.
•Bilingual in Korean and English
•Microsoft Office Skills
•Paid Time Off
•Holiday and Annual Bonus