Job Type: Contract to Hire. Remote
Executive Assistant provides support for the business development team.
Executive Assistant provides excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support for business development team. The highly motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general executive administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities.
- Support team with management of social media
- Support meeting coordination and presentation
- Manage calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Support staffing coordination
- Support Google G Suite management
- Process time card and invoice
- Assist with event coordination both in person events and online events
- Learn new software quickly
- minimum 2 years experience supporting management
- Excellent leadership and professional presence.
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions with customers (both internal & external)
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven creative problem-solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous work environment and drive change laterally across organizations using influencing skills
- Strong desktop skills