Amazon has changed the way we shop on-line. To compete in this hyper-competitive marketplace, large companies are transforming their e-Commerce strategies, websites and user experiences. Joynus is partnering with a consumer products company to recruit a “senior technical lead (architect)” to be the right-hand of the Senior Director of Technical Services who is responsible for this revolutionary transformation.
- The digital commerce technical lead will be a SME in E-commerce and own the technology solution for the platform including technical and functional aspects, integration and solutioning.
- The SME will lead the entire delivery of the e-commerce transformation
- The SME will be part of the Agile SDLC process and support the e-commerce websites and digital web applications.
- Work with external vendors, developers, QA, content, and UX teams to plan, design and develop a new digital commerce platform.
- SME will be a coder and be hands-on.
- 10+ years of experience in architecting enterprise solutions
- Experience leading development teams within content management systems and commerce platforms
- Experience with code management tools like Git or Bitbucket
- Experience implementing large enterprise scale web applications using CMS and eCommerce
- Demonstrated experience with a systems development life cycle
- Strong problem solving skills