Finance Assistant is an entry level position and it is an ideal position for current college students as a Part Time or recent grad as a Full Time employment. Finance Assistant reports to the Transportation Finance Analyst with day-to-day finance activities including, POD verification, generating invoices, responding to payment issues, providing customer service, and assisting with other duties needed to support Transportation Finance Team.
- Verify & edit POD/EDI information for accuracy
- Create invoices and statements for customer billing
- Scan and file documents to appropriate location for easy retrieval
- Provide customer service by assisting and addressing customer inquiries
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bilingual Korean, must demonstrate fluent English and at least intermediate Korean.
- Comfortable with PC, Microsoft Office and able to comprehend usability of technology
- Ability to understand, verify, and maintain documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work under pressure with the ability to meet any/all deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work with team members
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Experienced or studied in transportation and/or finance
- Experience or studied using SAP software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; expertise in Excel