Greer , South Carolina Direct Hire Mar 31, 2020 $45,000/yr - $50,000/yr
1) Work task (description of the main task’s)
- Manage supplier base while proactively seeking and developing new supplies that
strategically fit within company business plan
- Cost saving by applying new processes at suppliers.
- Evaluate all quotes and coordinate with vendors to provide required products and analyze
all vendor performance to improve all purchasing process.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with all suppliers and prepare reports for all
purchasing activities and provide support to all managers to plan and execute all
purchasing processes and provide an effective interface with all department
- Negotiate with vendors for goods and services, looking for best possible price and service
while meeting quality and other requirement standards.
- Create and manage database of existing, new and potential suppliers identified during
- Develop and maintain standard purchasing contract, including General Terms and
- Regular reporting to purchasing manager as specified.
- Interface with all departments and resolve problems and issues with sourcing and
development of items.
- To actively participate in maintaining the QMS & EMS and all applicable processes,
procedures, documents, and records.
- Perform related duties for Purchasing department as required and assigned.
- Self motivation
- Team work
- Continuous improvement
1) Required Qualifications.
- Bachelors’ Degree in business administration or a related field.
- 0-3 years of purchasing or procurement experience in a manufacturing Industry
- Proficient in English and Korean, both spoken and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application and SAP
- Experience in a purchasing roll in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with all levels of management, vendors,
suppliers and production employees.
- Solid decision making skills with the ability to review and evaluate information in a
logical, systematic approach.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, written and oral communication skills
and presentation skills.
- Contribute to the team effort by working in a collaborative manner to perform
special projects and assignments that support the company’s overall goals and
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a strong sense of attention to
detail and organizational skills.
- Interface with customers, engineers and management to support the company’s
goals and objectives.
- Perform related duties as required and assigned.