Joynus is looking for a Forklift Operator who has experience in driving sit-down/stand-up forklifts. This position is very important to support the Shipping department to complete customer orders.
The Warehouse and Forklift Operator works as part of a team. Maintain a safe and clean area by keeping all pallets and products organized in the warehouse and staging areas.
- Receive and stage manufactured goods from outside factory.
- Inspect and verify product identification and quantities received from various departments.
- Operate and perform inspection on equipment used in the warehouse and Finishing department.
- Process necessary paperwork and documents for inventory transactions within the warehouse.
- Perform cycle counts and identify discrepancies in an effort to maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Frequently rotate bulk products based on current offerings.
- Stack Heavy units safely and in the designated warehouse areas.
- sometime wrap finished pallets.
- Take out trash for the department.
- Return all packing materials to their correct areas; alert the Shift Lead if new material is needed.
- Other miscellaneous duties as determined by management in order to maintain a safe and efficient facility.
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must occasionally lift heavy boxes (< 70 lbs.).
- Must be able to safely operate lift trucks and manual pallet jacks.
- Must have good logical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to safely work in a fast pace work environment.
- Must be able to read documents written in English.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based on internal customer needs.
- Experience in working in a warehouse/manufacturing environment is required.
- Ability to work in a repetitive task environment.
- Ability to read Plan paper, orders, and organize stock at the beginning of each line.
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Spot tractor trailers
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow current good warehousing practice
- Use common warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
Shifts Available: 1st Shift, 7AM-4PM (Mon-Fr)