Work at a small, family-like mortgage company, a team of 5 people, recently moved to a brand new office. Looking for an experienced Mortgage loan officer who maintains at least two clients per month. The rate is negotiable at interview. The character of the individual is more important than skill or volume
- Generate client
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans including loan disclosures.
- Create payment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Submit files to the designated underwriter.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans and mortgages.
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements.
- Follow up with clients to verify important information.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a loan processor or a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, and documentation.
- Good understanding of banking computer software and MS office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good multitasking abilities with outstanding time management skills.
- Commission rate is competitive and negotiable