Responsible for fabricating replacement and new parts for facility machinery. Fabricate, erect, install, and maintain facility machinery. (CNC Milling and Bearing Assembly Equipments)
- Fabricate replacement and new parts for facility machinery.
- Fabricate, erect, install, and maintain facility machinery.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery.
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Program PLC's.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Maintain and secure work tools.
- Clean and maintain work area. (3C5S)
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform back-up for assembly line.
- Perform back-up for spare parts
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Order tools and fabrication parts.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS (All Applicants need to fill out the attached evaluation sheet)
- Basic reading, writing, and some advanced arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced skills (Journeyman level) required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, piping systems, and PLC programming.
- Experience using one or more of the following tools: lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut off saw.
- Ability to read, interpret, and create blueprints and schematics.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials up to 30 pounds. Machinery and tool operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.