We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees' records and supporting the interview process.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like the collection of employee feedback
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred