SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (Korean/English Bilingual)
The Bill of Material (BOM) Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for Bill of Material management to include the creation and maintenance of the manufacturing BOMs.
- Responsible for controlling BOM structure includes the creation and maintenance.
- Manage engineering change order (EO management) and material standard information in SAP.
- Daily updating of BOM structures based on Production Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems.
- Work with contacts outside of plant involved in BOM processes.
- Report related to inventory or BOM events.
- A minimum 2 year college degree and / or equivalent job experience.
- Computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word & other related computer software).
- Understanding of SAP.
- Strong communications and analytical skills.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing plant preferred.
Bilingual (Korean/English) required.