Production Specialist (Bilingual Korean Required)
Joynus has partnered with one of West Point's premiere manufacturers with excellent benefits and mentorship programs to recruit a bilingual Production Specialist.
The Production Specialist will work closely with management in developing production plans and determine workflow requirements along with monitoring the organization's production process.
- Manage production of Cutting Tools/Measuring Devices
- Coordinate activities with the production staff and assist with improving the efficiency of the production
- Plan and coordinate activities to meet production schedule and ensure products are in compliance with all applicable specifications and modifications
- Maintain high productivity and cost-effectiveness through proper scheduling of production, maintain sufficient manpower and maintenance of machinery
- Implement and follow safety guideline per OSHA policies
- Perform cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, prevent inventory discrepancy
- Review and analyze production data
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, production, industrial, or related fields
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 4 or more years of experience in industrial role preferred