JOB POSITION: Quality Control Inspector including Process Inspector
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The primary function of the Quality Control Inspector is a dual function: to inspect, maintain process, quarantine nonconformity, make decisions on quality issues, conduct quality audits, measure parts, and train team members. Perform a variety of inspection and quality control operations to confirm that the product meets required standards, working on the floor or on shipping docks as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Department Team Leader or Supervisor
- Performs product inspection of CKD, supplier, press, sub-assembly, finished parts
- Performs destruct tests on sub-assembly and finished parts based on schedule or as assigned
- Conducts sorting, rework, and re- verify nonconforming/reworked products on site or at the customer site
- Monitors nonconforming products and scrap parts
- Investigates root causes of quality issues occurred during manufacturing process
- 3C5S management
- Communicates and train team members for quality issues
- Perform Non-Destructive or Destructive Test as Performing Patrol Inspection
- Dimension check on stamping, assembly products as needed
- Controls boundary sample parts located material, press, or assembly line
- Prepares various inspection reports such as ‘Outsourced Parts Inspection Report,’ ‘Complete Parts Inspection Report,’ ‘Process Patrol Inspection Report,’ etc.
- Conducts and follow-up daily quality audit
- Oversees FIFO regulations as it relates to any changes
- Controls supplier defects and coordinate proper containment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One-year of quality control or other equivalent manufacturing experiences preferred
- Must possess high level of performing mathematical calculations
- Must have knowledge of preparing concise and accurate reports effectively through formal and informal documents: reviews and edits written work constructively
- Experience with use of measuring tools preferred
- Must possess a good interpersonal, analytical skills
- Bilingual in Korean MUST.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate/loud.