Joynus Staffing is a leader in providing employment solution services to multinational companies across the United States. Our clients include, but are not limited to, KIA Motors, Hyundai Corporation, SK Chemicals and Hyosung. We take pride in providing services that exceed the standard of excellence for clients across manufacturing, automotive, plastic, and healthcare industry.
Joynus Staffing is hiring a Temp to Perm Forklift Operator at BWA.
Position Title: Forklift Operator (Temp to Perm or Long Term Temp)
Department: Sales, Press, Assembly, Shipping and Receiving Departments
Location: Lagrange, Georgia
Shift: Monday – Friday (possibility of working weekend)
Pay Rate: $8.50/hr.
- Loading and unloading the trucks
- Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials, along with move materials on various pallets or crates to designated areas in the facility
- Check loads are secure
- Stack pallets
- Perform daily equipment checks
- Confirm quality control has checked each pallet prior to loading
- May be required to use a labeler to mark crates
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Always work safely
Employees are affected employees, not authorized.
Personal Protective Equipment
Safety glasses / Ear plugs / Steel toe shoes / Jeans or Khakis / Safety Vest / Safety Sleeve
Physical Demands and Abilities
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Previous forklift experience within auto industry
- Time management and prioritization skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comply with background check
- Comply with Drug/Alcohol Test
- Must have a record of good attendance with previous employers and a recent outstanding work history
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license may be required