- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace.
- Read and interpret Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and follow instructions from Banquets Manager and/or Captain.
- Attend and participate in the Pre-Meal and Post-Meal briefings as directed.
- Participate in setting events up including moving tables, setting tables and chairs, buffet set-up, bar set-up, side stations, etc.
- Prepare for the function as appropriate, including, but not limited to place and table settings, condiments preparation, beverages, etc.
- Follow the Order of Service as directed by the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain.
- Maintain open communication with the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs.
- Clean up after the function; sweep, mop, clear dishes from tables, re-organize back aisle or staging areas as assigned, put equipment and supplies away in their proper storage areas.
- Complete necessary work for future banquet events, as directed.
- Participates fully in Project Green , company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
Part-time/ Full-time - Temp to Perm
- Previous serving experience a plus.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
PAY RATE: $10 per hour