Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehouse work requires standing for extended periods of time, no sitting permitted.
- Team Member must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Warehouse work requires continuous movement; twisting, bending, walking.
- Warehouse work requires Team Members to have good eye/hand coordination.
- This position requires a high degree of manual labor and visual inspections.
- This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
- The candidate shall also possess a willingness to work with a diverse group and adapt to cultural differences.
- Must be able to wear various types of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to adapt flexibly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, time management, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays, and plant shutdowns.